Wednesday, 25 February 2015

location 3



This shoot was in an abandoned warehouse called Sheppard Security. I was mainly focussing on the graffiti in the building and capturing what people have done in the building since it's abandonment. How we got in took quite a bit of effort, we had to climb up onto a roof and then climb through a window on the first floor. Once inside we found a way downstairs into the main room straight away because that's where the biggest room was and could get some wide angle shots. once inside though, navigating the building was totally fine. There was a lot of graffiti in the rooms which I focused on mainly.  There was a lot of interesting things in there too, like ties left behind and old security jackets. There where a couple old computers that where stripped apart and broken. There where certain limitations to the shoot like how dark certain area's where but I did bring an off camera flash for the shoot because I knew that it wouldn't be light.

No comments:

Post a Comment